Submit an application

Do you have permission to work in the UK?

We have a responsibility to check that all our employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.

You will normally be able to work in the UK if you are in one of the following categories (see the UK Borders Agency website for more information):

  • You are a legal national of the UK or other country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or a Swiss national
  • You currently hold Tier 1 (Highly Skilled Worker) status
  • You are a dependent, husband, wife or civil partner of a UK or EEA national or an individual who has an existing right to work in the UK
  • You have acquired indefinite leave to remain in the UK or have a UK Ancestry visa
  • You have a valid student visa. This entitles you to work on a part-time basis for the annual equivalent of up to 20 hours per week until the expiry of your visa

Do you fall into any of the categories described above?

Yes No

To apply, click on the email below. Please attach your CV and a covering letter which outlines why you believe you are suitable for the position which you have applied for, or why you wish to work for Cellhire if you are making a speculative application.

A member of the HR team will be in contact to inform you as to the status of your application.

Permission to work in the UK

Unfortunately you will not be able to proceed with your application, unless your circumstances change prior to the closing date. This is because the requirements of this position do not allow Cellhire to apply for a Tier 2 (Sponsored Skilled Worker) Certificate of Sponsorship plus we are not a sponsoring organisation. Based on the information you have provided, you will not be able to apply for an independent migrant worker visa. Thank you for your interest.